Jun 17, 2012

The Land of Enchantment

So I'm finally back from New Mexico! The state is called the Land of Enchantment, but by that it means there's hardly anything to do and if you want an interesting place to go to you have to drive around for hours around the small town to find anything. I had a good time, but I'm really glad to be home. Though Los Cruces is a very homely town, I managed to find a few really cool places that was worth the trip. And on my way home today security asked to check my hair to make sure nothing was in it. (If you curious my hair looked like this) So that was fun! But here's all the pictures I promised. (all of them are taken by me and I'm not good at taking pictures at all- so sorry in advance!)












































No comments:

Post a Comment

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡