Aug 22, 2012

oh, sweet nothing

For the first time all summer I've had a lazy week. Besides watching bad reality shows with my mom, I've been keeping busy with DIYS and crafty things. On saturday I went to the Leo Party at Super Happy Fun Land with L.M. Strange (who took some really amazing photos) and that was super fun (the only non-lazy thing I've done this week besides going school clothes shopping).  Tomorrow I'm helping my sister move into her dorm in college. Ahhh I'm getting so old, what is happening? I'm going to (most likely) be in college in the next two years! That's pretty crazy to imagine, but I'm excited for it. Maybe I just get excited over everything. Who knows? Anyways I've collected a folder on my computer of pictures that sum up what I've been up to in the past week or so. (I swear if it wasn't for my blog I would be so unorganized with my computer)
Since I'm a leo I got to cut the cake with fellow leo, Oliva (co-owner of Super Happy Fun Land)





I swear that little girl was the cutest thing I've ever seen in my life, plus her name was Pixie. She was one cool cat.

I DIY'd a denim jacket, and words cannot describe how happy I am with it. I can't wait for the weather to cool off so I can wear it.

School clothes.



I don't know if it's considered a 'DIY' but I did it myself so I guess it could. I have a bad obsession with flowers (especially fake ones) and I've been glueing them on miscellaneous pictures of famous people (Keith Moon, Mick Jagger, Al Pacino). 

I redecorated the top of my dresser, and I'm pleased on how it came out.

My shrine I made for Edie Sedgwick.


2 comments:

♡All comments are read & loved. Thank you so much for dropping by!♡